Clubs Vision – Darebin City Bowls Club Inc
It is our aim to ensure that Darebin City Bowls Club becomes the area’s most
inviting club, enticing our members and guests back time and time again. To
achieve this, we must remain conscious of professional objectives which
cater to the personal needs of our members and guests.
- Have a management team that will provide sound guidance and are sound ambassadors of the Club.
- Be financially sound with a strategic plan for continued financial stability and growth.
- Ensure members behave with professionalism yet be friendly and inviting.
- Be a Club that is successful on and off the bowling green.
- Achieve a continued sustainable growth in membership.
- Achieve positive communications to all members, community stake holders and prospective new members.
- Be a Club that has an enjoyable, fun and inviting atmosphere.
- Ensure our club is inviting to all those that wish to be part of our club irrespective of status in society.
- In achieving these objectives, we help contribute a sense of service, fun and vitality to Darebin City Bowls Club environment.
Approved and agreed by Club Board and members in 2014.